What Is Reiki and How Does It Work?
Reiki translates as Universal Life Force Energy or Spiritually Guided Life Force Energy. This Energy is all around us and flows through all living things. Reiki is born out of the Source of all creativity, is spiritual in nature and is an Energy of Wholeness that cannot be separated or manipulated. Reiki helps to increase and rebalance our energy flow, promoting wellbeing on every level (physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually) and accelerates our own ability to heal ourselves.
Reiki is a natural form of healing and is applied through non-invasive gentle touch. It guides Itself through the divinely intelligent part of our being, our Higher Self. It is, therefore, a safe method of spiritual healing and self-development that everybody can use.
The energy by-passes the symptom and goes to the cause of the problem to allow healing to take place. It fills the vibratory need and amplifies the homeostatic response of the body’s natural healing ability. It restores harmony to the mind and invokes fulfilment of the spirit-soul.
Reiki addresses the divine genius in us that knows more about what is necessary for our healing than anybody else. Reiki is a way to Self-Mastery, and healing is the gift you receive along the way.
One of the greatest Reiki healing health benefits is stress reduction and relaxation, which triggers the body’s natural healing abilities. This simple, non-invasive healing system works with the Inner (Higher) Self of the Receiver to promote health and well- being of the entire physical, emotional and spiritual body. Therefore, it is truly a system of attaining and promoting wholeness of Mind, Body and Spirit.
“The power of changing oneself lies not in the mind but in the body and feelings.” G.I. Gurdjieff
“……………..and a good place to start is in our hands.” Eckhart Tolle
Imbalances can be caused from many situations occurring in our lives, such as emotional or physical trauma, negative thoughts and feelings, including fear, worry, doubt and anger. Imbalances can also be caused from a destructive lifestyle or from relationships where there is a lack of love. Other imbalances can stem from a lack of self-love, insecurities or depression.
Reiki is the Love that’s in your Heart and in your Hands….
Benefits of Reiki
- Reiki works on all physical symptoms, including serious illnesses like heart disease, cancer, tumours, liver and kidney problems, arthritis, asthma, migraines, backaches, burnout, fatigue-related symptoms, depression, general pain, etc.
- Reiki strengthens the immune system and reminds the body of its natural healing ability.
- Reiki is complementary to the medical profession and to alternative practitioners. Many nurses and doctors have taken the course.
- Relieves stress, chronic irritability, burnout and fatigue-related symptoms. It eases depression and fear-related causes as well as addictions.
- Reiki calms the mind and reminds us of our natural equanimity.
- A stronger sense of Self, leading to greater confidence and creativity.
- Increases Self-Love, Self-Respect and Self-Worth, leading to a more compassionate and caring attitude towards others and ourselves.
- Identifies out-of-date belief systems and attitudes to promote change.
- Increases intuition and mindfulness, leading to greater awareness.
- Increases concentration and helps to focus.
- Promotes meaningful relationships.
- Helps to discover your Inner True Self.
- Helps to discover your natural talent and direction in life.
- Increases awareness during meditation.
Everybody can learn Reiki. It is amazingly simple, subtle and yet powerful. The ability to use Reiki is not taught in the usual sense, but is transferred to the student via the Reiki Master.
For more information on our seminars and how to become a Reiki Channel tuned into Reiki, please visit www.reikiresonance.net and click on the Aussie flag!
Life Quality & Health
10 King St
Murwillumbah NSW 2484
Servicing Gold Coast -
Tweed - Banora Point
Please call Michelle
for venue details